Followers

Thursday 19 May 2011

Celtic Knot

I've finally finished my "Celtic Knot" by Textile Heritage.  I was pleasantly surprised how quickly it started to grow, once I had stitched the blue border lines around the design.  That was the tricky part, as it is so easy to stitch too many.  Once done, I sailed through everything else.  It was a great little kit to stitch on the train and stitch in the evenings.  And here it is mounted in the card provided.


Celtic Knot by Textile Heritage.




Hardanger Blog with Freebies and Tutorials

I thought I would share with you a blog I have found on Hardanger.  It's in Spanish but there is a translator you can use.  Here is the link http://carpacar.blogspot.com/.   Mamen has also just won the Nordic Needle Hardanger Embroidery Design Contest.  She gives tutorials and you can download her designs from her bog.  She is a very talented lady.  Well worth looking at.

Happy Stitching Everyone

3 comments:

Kate said...

Lovely finish!
Thanks for the blog link too.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

That is a great finish. Thank you for the blog link, I will go and have a look after dinner:)

mdgtjulie said...

Congrats on the cute little finish. I love the colors!!