Followers

Saturday 17 December 2011

Owls, Christmas Cards and Friends.

Tonia Pappan has been having a Christmas Party at OakHaven Designs Group.  She has been giving away Christmas designs to member, but for one day only.  I could not resist stitching the 3rd gift, which was given out on my birthday.  And you can see now why I loved it so much - Owls!

This design was the 3rd Gift at the Christmas Party. It's not available now.

-ooOoo-

I have received another Birthday gift from my dear friend Jan, who also knows that I love owls.

"Bags of Character" for the National Trust.
Inside this little owl storage pouch is a handy lightweight tote bag, which you can clip onto your handbag or keys.  Such a handy gift to have around.  Thank you so much Jan.  

-ooOoo-

I have received a lovely cross stitch Christmas Card from my dear friend Mary Grace in Malta.  In fact I also have last years on display as well.  Thank you so much Mary Grace.

"Snowman" 2011.

"Santa" 2010

It was only last month Mary Grace had her birthday and I sent her a little gift, which she stitched up in no time for her Christmas tree.  It's so cute!

A Joan Elliot design.

-ooOoo-

I have another friend Jayne who love Meerkats.  So I stitched her a Hobbycraft kit by Mouseloft of two Meerkats, waiting for Santa.  I'm sure she will love it.


Here's a close up of the meerkats.


Well, I hope you are now ready for Christmas, it's not long now.  It's only a week to go!!

Have a lovely week-end.



Happy Stitching Everyone



9 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

cucki said...

hello dear, very lovely gifts..everything is so beautiful..sweet cards..and your sent gift is so cute too..i love meerkats so much..we have alot here in south africa..
hugs for you cucki xx

demeter83 said...

So many cute things! My mum loves owls so I love seeing all your owl stuff, and I adore that meerkat design!
I'm lucky, I'm obsessed with penguins, so it's always easy to find penguin designs, especially at Christmas!

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Mary Joan, love your meerkats! I am currently stitching the teddy bear design :o) I like the way that you have finished him.

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely Christmas stitching.

Nicola said...

The bag from NT is so cute as are the stitched ornaments.

Tracey said...

Lovely gifts and finishes! I like owls too. :)

mdgtjulie said...

You've made some beautiful cards, Mary Joan. Grats to you!!!

Nasir said...

Stitched ornaments are very good and the images are very good.

Scratch card printing
membership card